RE: Pete's Woodstock SG

At 08:14 15-4-02 +0100, AEB wrote:
>I was just watching on video the end of TheWho->'s
>Woodstock 1969 performace where Pete throws his
>Gibson SG Junior into the crowd.
>
>Anyone know who caught this guitar, has this guitar,
>or where it is now, or can give a history of this guitar
>in the 33 years since that event?

I heard it fell into the gap between the audience and the stage, and it was
delivered back backstage. I also heard it got totally crushed and that some
people out there have splinters, chunks and elements from it.

I would kinda believe the story that it got delivered back backstage (but
can't remember where I heard that).

Bjorn