Re: funny as hell, magik

Sroundtable@aol.com wrote:

> Kev, baby, April Fools!!! Long Live Rock & never forget: IT's ALL GOOD! ;-)
>
> magik
>
> > ps- see ya at Jones Beach, where I bet even money Pete smashes his 3rd
> > guitar on
> > August 31st, 2002.
>
> DAMN!!! I can't go to that one.  Maybe he'll smash one on the west coast.

Sorry, but we've already discussed this. He emphatically stated that the only one
that's gonna go is at JB!!! But keep it quiet, as it's a secret.

> I'm goin to all 5 of those shows.  You goin to MSG on July 31?  I'll be there
> also.

Kev, the pre-show party is at Molly Wee's Pub, located on the NE corner of 8th Ave
& 30th St, which is just around the corner from MSG. This is the place to be for
every pre-show, all 4 nights. I only have tix for Sat nite, at this time. But, if I
can get off from work, I will try to make as many of the MSG's that I can,
especially on the 31st, so we can punch each other in the face. ;-)

> And btw, I'm forwarding your comments to Roger about how he
>
> > can't hit the notes any longer. I'm sure he'll punch you in the face for that
> > one.
> >
> > pps- I remember somewhere Rog said, "give me a live audience and a sour
> > note, and
> > Who gives a fuck!" or something like that. You all know what I mean.
> >
> > LOL!
>
> NO!!!  Please don't do that!! :0.  I didn't say roger can't hit the notes,
> just that his range is a bit more limited than when he was young... just like
> every other rock singer there has ever been when they hit 58.  I'll say this,
> he is damn amazin at his age.

Yes he is amazing. Although he may no longer hit "all the notes", his passion has
never wavered. In fact, it may be more intense now than it's ever been. IMHO!

> Real me and Bargain from RAH 2000 were
> staggering, IMHO.  Besides, if rog punches me in the face he would def hurt
> me.  That dude is ripped!  I would let him do it, tho, just so i could say i
> was punched in the face by roger daltrey.  I actually had a student ask me
> once if i would ride the Who's bus if it meant i had to smoke crack with
> roger daltrey every day, and I said i would.... except i think the Who
> travels on planes these days.

Yes, they only do crack on the jet. lol!

> PS- one of the funniest posts i have read here.

Glad you liked it, I'm here Thursdays! Bada Boom!

magik