funny as hell, magik

Kev, baby, April Fools!!! Long Live Rock & never forget: IT's ALL GOOD! ;-)

magik

I was all set to re-explain my point and declare that I wasn't trying to
start a fight, then I get to the end and start laughing.  You reeled me in
completely.  I have no problem with people pushing songs they want to hear,
but I think it's a bit unfair to slam pete and rog for not playing them.
Well, i guess i just re-explained anyway.

> ps- see ya at Jones Beach, where I bet even money Pete smashes his 3rd
> guitar on
> August 31st, 2002.

DAMN!!! I can't go to that one.  Maybe he'll smash one on the west coast.
I'm goin to all 5 of those shows.  You goin to MSG on July 31?  I'll be there
also.

And btw, I'm forwarding your comments to Roger about how he

> can't hit the notes any longer. I'm sure he'll punch you in the face for that
> one.
>
> pps- I remember somewhere Rog said, "give me a live audience and a sour
> note, and
> Who gives a fuck!" or something like that. You all know what I mean.
>
> LOL!

NO!!!  Please don't do that!! :0.  I didn't say roger can't hit the notes,
just that his range is a bit more limited than when he was young... just like
every other rock singer there has ever been when they hit 58.  I'll say this,
he is damn amazin at his age.  Real me and Bargain from RAH 2000 were
staggering, IMHO.  Besides, if rog punches me in the face he would def hurt
me.  That dude is ripped!  I would let him do it, tho, just so i could say i
was punched in the face by roger daltrey.  I actually had a student ask me
once if i would ride the Who's bus if it meant i had to smoke crack with
roger daltrey every day, and I said i would.... except i think the Who
travels on planes these days.

mc

PS- one of the funniest posts i have read here.  And BTW, i don't go drinking
very often, just get hammered when i do.  haven't had a drop of alcohol since
saturday before easter, mainly due to the play i'm in at the HS where i
teach.  The windmills I do at the end have been very popular.