Re: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a message dated 04/14/2002 1:55:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> .  And, how many music videos did The Who make (meaning
> the MTV type)?  I have the one for YBYB on the "Who's Better Who's Best"

UGH!!!  I had just gotten the image of that wretched video out of my mind and
you brought it back!  Pete's curly mullet to try to hide the hairloss is
disturbing.  Even more disturbing is Roger's bad 80s box cut and ridiculous
sweater tied around his neck.  Who the hell produced that thing?  How can
someone make the Who look so uncool?  It's hard to do, but they did it in
that one.

mc