Re: must agree on maher (no Who)

> I never thought much of Maher, but after what he said about the 9/11
> hijackers I totally loathe him. I lost friends that day, and I was
> nearly killed as well, and this putz sits there and says that since
> the assholes drove the planes into buildings, they're brave?! They
> attacked unarmed, unprepared, unaware civilians, and none of those
> sissified terrorists would have had the balls to take on military guys.

First of all, I don't watch Politically Incorrect because, quite frankly, the
show sucks.  Now, I'm sorry for your losses but you *must* know that
Maher wasn't *praising* or *condoning* what the hijackers did; he was
just saying that, fucked-up though it may be, it takes guts to pilot a plane
into a building.  I think his point was that these terrorists were really ded-
icated to their cause.  And of course, his statement was taken way out of
context & made to look like he was *commending* the hijackers.

- SCHRADE in Akron