Re: live 5.15

I'm watchin the RAH 2000 video for like the 10th time since I got it 2 weeks
ago, and had a couple of thoughts for when they play it this summer.

1. Roger should not help with the backing vocals (sexually knowing, aud du
cologning,etc.)- it takes away from his lead vocals.  Pete sounds great so
let him do it alone.

2. John's bass solo needs to be a little shorter- otherwise I think it's cool
as shit

3. Love this version with pete's guitar replacing the horns- damn awesome.
keep that the same.

mc