Re: JAE who songs on tour

At 04:49 13-4-02 -0400, Magik wrote:

>Excuse me, but enuf is enuf!!!
>
>Any fuckin' garage band in the world can reproduce the Who sound if they
>practice!!!

But you know The Who just get better when they fuck up on stage (especially
Pete). The first time I saw them when things where fucked up (amps wheren't
working), Pete smashed his guitar right in front of me. You know my take on
that... Whenever they fuck up, they come back with raw agression in y'r
face jams. And no garage band can get to *that* level. (IMO)

Bjorn

(still not going to any of the shows, but *might*)