Re: JAE who songs on tour

Excuse me, but enuf is enuf!!!

Any fuckin' garage band in the world can reproduce the Who sound if they
practice!!!

Fuck,

The fuckin' Who's Next band (a Who cover band from NYC) can do any Who song
they've ever done, with 4 pieces, live on stage. And the real WHO can't??? I don't
buy it!!!

The answer is that Pete is lazy! Period. Roger wants it to happen. John can do
anything in a moment's notice. And I'm sure Zak will go along with anything. And
Rabbit, he's along for the ride. What about Long Live Rock? Tatoo? Anything from
Quad? ICSFM? Any selection from LAL? A Quick One?
Or whatever song you love! I don't buy that they need extra players to reproduce
these songs. How about a version with just the current band? I think we, the
audience, would love it, no matter how it was done. First of all, we would be
stunned that they did it to begin with. Then we would love the version they do,
not the record's version.

My personal favorite Who song is a cover: Summertime Blues!!! And while in the UK,
earlier this year, I got to hear it at all the shows! I couldn't believe they
performed it. It was fuckin' awesome.

So what's stopping them from playing their whole catalog?

One cranky ole fuck, Who should have marbles shoved down his throat ( as suggested
by PT himself at Watford, earlier this year).

It's a total fuckin' joke. IMHO!

magik

ps- plz forgive my outburst, but brothers must smack each other in the face once
in awhile to keep each other honest. Sometimes that wakes a zombie up. Sometimes
it doesn't. Ce la Vie (sic).