Re: roger's face

Now and then the camera catches Roger's age, especially in the TV shows.
I'm sure TV is difficult to do because of low budgets, and they certainly
won't reshoot because an actor didn't look great.  You see some hilarious
things sometimes that they don't have the money or time to re-shoot.

I have to say, though, that Roger looked really good in the pics from the
RAH shows.  Actually, all of them did.

keets