It's Hard To Face Dance

Hi Kids!

> I'm going to give WAY/FD/IH some time over the next few
> days and reassess my criticism of these titles and performances.

>I tried that with FD & IH about a year ago & still.....nothing.  The
>majority of those songs leave me cold.  Maybe next year....

You know, I've gone though this "exchange" between these two albums a few
times. It's interesting because it's kind of like it's IH vs.FD and both
against the rest of the catalog, due in part I 'spose to the 'new' line-up. I
find myself mentally repositioning during say, certain times of the year and
I'll dig IH more than FD. Lately however I've been much more into FD. Although
neither one is my fav, I occassionaly find myself defending either one to the
ever present part-time Who listener who thinks there was nothing worth much
after Quad. But then I have to go back and "re-absorb" the two in order to
"check my work". All of this may simply mean I'm just a moody bastard, but
when you take this music seriously, it's both frustrating and fun.

Ah, I see I have filled my rambling quota for this afternoon. Check back on
these next year, Great Northern Ohio Schrade. It might just click....for maybe
a few months at least.

Rob in Cincy

"When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?"