H&H

"John has no say in what he is allowed to play on stage but if I had a
suggestion it would be to open with Heaven and Hell."

Dave:
Here, here!  I second that one.  H&H has got to be the best opener the Who
ever had.  I think its better than Can't Explain, just cause it gives John
and Pete the chance to get fired up.  They are EXPLOSIVE during that song.
It'd be great to hear.

"Damn!  Where's me bib.  The prospect of YMB and HnH in one show has got me
drooling all over the place."

Kevin in VT:
*lol*  Me too, my friend.  I think that would cause some major Whogasms for
most of us.

Nicole