Dreaming from the Waist this tour? IAM meaning

Hey,

Was listening to WBN today after Schrade's comment about
the vocal on "Imagine A Man".  As I was rewinding and fast-forwarding
I noticed that on my tape, DFTW precedes IAM, and I had a 20 minute
drive, so I thought I'll include that in my set.  After listening
to the lead and rhythm guitar, the bass, it dawned on me that
with Simon on stage, they could play this too!  Am I dreaming?

After listening to IAM, I must also agree with Schrade's assessment.
The first verse mentions "...a man on parade not tending his wife..."
(not quite sure those are the lyrics).  Any comments on whether Pete
feels guilty leaving Karen home while he tours with the Who, and is
this the first, second, or third wave of guilt that he felt?

Joe in Philly
Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.