Re: last convincing vocal

L. Bird wrote:

> Let me mention again that I thought the Deep End Band sort of fell down on
> watching Pete and searching for approval on the SW DVD.  All of The Who play
> off Pete, which is why they work so well as a unit.

TheWho->, who-> have played together for 40 years in some
combination or another......

"play by intuitition, don't need no buzzers and bells...."

One would expect the DEB and orchestra to be
watching Pete, possibly hesitiant, certainly less than
brazen in their attact on material (some of which
had never been played before live) as important
as this, on it's maiden voyage, in this format.

It goes without saying that the difference is to be
expected.

I still prefer the one, over the *SOS.*

> >Now, if he'd only grow his fuckin' hair back.
>
> You're right.  The fashion is getting longer.  Eighties big hair is making a
> re-appearance.  :)

Uh, I dunno yer age, Ms. Keets, but Roger has been
sporting the lions mane "doo" (on and off) since the 60's.

> Unfortunately, Roger is trying to pursue an acting career between Who tours,
> though, so he's likely to keep it at whatever length is required by the
> acting gigs.

Bad excuse....makeup persons cane work magic whatever
the hair style and length.

AEB~