Re: last convincing vocal

>RAH2000~DVD was much better than the previous summer's performances by
>Roger. He seem much more confidant and did not appear to be searching for
>approval for his performance from Pete. I like that. I like the Daltrey who
>takes no prisoners, kicks ass and bothers not to take names.

Let me mention again that I thought the Deep End Band sort of fell down on
watching Pete and searching for approval on the SW DVD.  All of The Who play
off Pete, which is why they work so well as a unit.

>Now, if he'd only grow his fuckin' hair back.

You're right.  The fashion is getting longer.  Eighties big hair is making a
re-appearance.  :)

Unfortunately, Roger is trying to pursue an acting career between Who tours,
though, so he's likely to keep it at whatever length is required by the
acting gigs.

keets