Re: WAY as worst album by a great band

> > I would think WHO ARE YOU would be jumped on as the ultimate bad Who album.
> > But like I said....I'm not surprised WBN was chosen.
>
> Really?  I think WAY is incredible.

I like it, too!  However, as far as Keith-era Who albums go it's usually described
as the worst of the lot - with WBN a close second.

> Just an observation: have you ever seen a 31 year-old person who aged as
> quickly as keith

I've told this story before but when I was a young lad, before getting into The Who,
my older brother owned a copy of WAY & I would look at the cover & wonder
why that old guy sitting in the chair was in this band when he looked as if he could
be the *father* of any of the other members.  And "Why is he dressed like that?"
I would ask myself.  I could sense even then that there was something bizarre about
this guy.  Little did I know.

- SCHRADE in Akron