Re: snapping the olive branch out of my hand

In a message dated 04/07/2002 8:55:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> >  CYA at Hollywood Bowl.
> >
> > mc
>
> Not unless *you* look *me* up.
>
> AEB~

Such hostility.  I actually am not being facetious when I refer to you as the
best, or my favorite.  I enjoy our little jousts and consider them harmless
asides to general Who talk.  I had not planned to make a special effort to
find you, but since we will be in relative proximity i figured i'd give you a
description of me and what i'll be wearing and you'd do the same.  It's no
big deal.  I hope the animosity I'm sensing is an incorrect read on my part.
Peace has been restored to the list... let's get past this.

mc