Re: Who's worst? - WBN

Scott Schrade wrote:

> Did the article mention any "bad" albums by the current behemoth Rock favorites
> such as The Beatles, Stones, Zep, Floyd?  Were those "sacred" bands left unscathed?

TheBeaTles ~ broke up in 1969, but, if you want to include them
due to their status in the Rock Community, then I'd vote for
"Let It Be" which was recorded under bad times, bad conditions,
bad vibes, etc., and salvaged by Phil Spector, making it the ONLY
BeaTles LP *not* produced by Sir George Martin. See the film
if you can find it (long out of print) to see just HOW BAD things were
in TheBeatles' camp. Amazing that "Abbey Road" a year later was
such a classic after the "LIB" fiasco.

TheRollingStones ~ what a lemon "Black and Blue" is, with no real
2nd guitarst onboard, and the recordings done mostly as they auditioned
potential replacements for Mick Taylor, this is a hodge-podge outting
at best, with a couple real losers as songs.

Pink Floyd ~ all are lemons in my book, never liked 'em, never will.

Zep ~  "In Through The Out Door"

AnEnglishBoy~