Re: Who's worst? - WBN

> Tiger Beat, er...I mean ROLLING STONE magazine recently ran an article about
> bad albums by good bands.  For some inexplicable reason, "The Who by Numbers"
> was featured in the article.

While of course I don't agree with the opinion, I do understand it.  WBN took quite
a while for me to "get into it."  Also, that album is generally thought of as "the start of
the downfall of The Who."

But you're right.  It's not a *bad* album.  It's a "lighter" Who album & much of the
subject matter is somewhat......uncomfortable?  Too depressing?  Too honest?  Still,
there's some great songs on there.

I would think WHO ARE YOU would be jumped on as the ultimate bad Who album.
But like I said....I'm not surprised WBN was chosen.

Did the article mention any "bad" albums by the current behemoth Rock favorites
such as The Beatles, Stones, Zep, Floyd?  Were those "sacred" bands left unscathed?

- SCHRADE in Akron