Re: Tampa 2000

Hard to say.  It looked pretty full to me, but I was down front for this one
where it was pretty packed, and I couldn't see any empty seats at all.

That's just really strange that this guy couldn't (apparently) get tix.
Maybe he tried through Ticketmaster and they misinformed him it was sold
out?  I just did that for the recent Santana show.  I tried online and there
were no tix available, but when I called instead, they told me there were
plenty at all levels.  The show turned out to be a long way from a
sell-out--a little different from the recent stressful competition for Who
tix.  I had almost forgotten what it was like to cruise in and get a front
section ticket on the night of the show.

keets