Re: RAH on DVD

They did a show in two parts with an intermission between.  The Who
plays a standard set (shortened) before the intermission and then
performed with the guests in the second half.  The show runs 144
minutes, and the extras are on the second disk.

Set list includes:
I Can't Explain
Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
Pinball Wizard
Relay
My Wife
The Kids Are Alright
Bargain
Magic Bus
Who Are You
Baba O'Riley (Nigel Kennedy)
(Intermission)
Drowned (Pete solo)
Heart to Hang Onto (Pete solo)
So Sad About Us (Paul Weller)
I'm One (Eddie Vedder)
Behind Blue Eyes (Bryan Adams)
You Better You Bet
The Real Me
5:15
Won't Get Fooled Again (Noel Gallagher)
Substitute (Kelly Jones)
Let's See Action (Eddie Vedder)
My Generation/Crossroads Now
See Me, Feel Me/Listening to You (Vedder, Adams, teens on stage)

LB

--- Jacksonjim@aol.com wrote:
> I have to admit, I've skipped most of the posts on the new DVD. But I
> was out yesterday and saw it, and it was reasonably priced. So, with
> your indulgence, I'm gonna ask after admitting to not having paid
> much attention...how much of the show/setlist is JUST the Who (TED +
> Rabbit + Zak)? Are there guests on every song?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jim

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://phone.yahoo.com