Re: TWMD V8 #265 McCartney Announcement in English

" ex-beatle doesn't appear to face much difficulty in reuniting the
> heavyweights like Mick Jagger, Ringo Starr, Neil Young, David Bowie, Bruce
Springsteen, Bill Joel and others. A breakthrough, he considers the reunion
of ex-members of Led Zeppelin, the Who and Elton John. The show will happen
in MSG and will be televised on MTV.
 > Andy Valenti
> Convido suas corregcos
Reply :
"WOW All I can say is wow. THis will be instead of michael jacksons "we are
the world 2"  It would be "LIVE AID PART 2"  televised broadcast reuniting
the who and zeppelin,  could we hope for MCcartney to rehearse with George
and Ringo? the three titans on the same stage in the same night,  How about
the long awaited Van halen reunion whew that might be too good to be true.
Regardless I'll have 3 vcr's running for this one.
drewsiph