Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #264

> I noticed a new double "Live at Leeds" CD with plenty of Tommy material on
> it. It was priced around $30.00. Has anybody on the list heard it yet? I
> still have an old vinyl LAL complete with crackling noises. Maybe I should
> update.

It's good.....BUT.....*some* people say it's remastered poorly.  If you're human
it should sound fine.

There are still some "crackling noises" as they're harder to get rid of than you
might think.

And Roger Daltrey had to "redo" some vocals at the end of "We're Not Gonna
Take It (See Me, Feel Me)" because the original was thought to be a bit rough.

Yet, if you purchase it, it's a pretty safe bet you'll enjoy it.

- SCHRADE in Akron