McCartney Announcement in English

I happen to be studying portuguese and will translate this article for
"homework"

London: The ex-beatle Paul McCartney comfirmed today, via his assistant, a
meeting between some of the major names in rock history on Oct 20 for a
benefit concert for the victims of the terrorist attack in NY and
Washington. In contrast to Michael Jackson and his We Are The World 2, the
ex-beatle doesn't appear to face much difficulty in reuniting the
heavyweights like Mick Jagger, Ringo Starr, Neil Young, David Bowie, Bruce
Springsteen, Bill Joel and others. A breakthrough, he considers the reunion
of ex-members of Led Zeppelin, the Who and Elton John. The show will happen
in MSG and will be televised on MTV.

Andy Valenti
Convido suas corregcos