Who photo exhibit in London

Dear All

Don't know if anyone might be interested to know, but I am going up to
London tomorrow to meet some of my buddies, but whilst there thought I might
pop into the Rock and Roll Gallery at the Basement, and see what it offers.
Anyone else been yet? I'll be sure to report back if I think it's any good.

Also..... does anyone know anywhere I can pick up a boot of the Who's
Newcastle gig last November? Would be very much appreciated if you do!

Tom