Biggs: Sorry - no comspiracy theories abound here Keets.

Biggs writes (among other things):
> "Sorry - no comspiracy theories abound here Keets."

Gregg,

You are obviously knowledgeable in many areas and I am too.  What can
happen to people that are intelligent and very knowledgeable in
a particular area is they become convinced that the confidence that
they have in their prime area is easily transferred to other areas.

I don't think you have made this mistake yet, but you have certainly
made others on more than one occasion over the last 8 days.  Specifically,
you have rolled YOUR opinion in other FACTS, attempting to pass YOUR
opinion as FACT.   Be careful here.   I have made this mistake as a
parent in some areas, so I'm familiar with how it works.  This list is
made up of some very bright people too, and it is obvious that they are
aware that you are doing this because of the number and type of responses
your posts have received.  For some reason you are particularly interested
in bullying Jeff.  I applaud your informative posts, but please
lay off the personal attacks.  Jeff may even have started it, but even
he is manly enough to point out that he has not behaved in his normal
character recently, and even apologized on more than one occasion.  I
sense that you're a better person than this.

I'm certainly not in charge here, and only contribute occasionally so
MY OPINION does not have an barring on what you do or what you take
away from this.   I also suspect that this is one way you are dealing
with the tragedy.

Furthermore, while I hope there is no conspiracy behind this that involves
Americans or American companies that stand to profit from it, I am sure
that "[It] Don't really happen that way at all". **  Like Keets, I am keeping
an OPEN mind here.

Joe in Philly

** "Naked Eye" - Pete Townshend

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.