Re: Oil/Religion

>One thing that saddens me is that research on
>alternative sources of energy has achieved very
>sucessful results, but suddenly they strangely
>disappear.

Everyone should keep an eye on this one.  I thought the government was
trying to manufacture an "oil crisis" for a while there to open up drilling
off the coast of Florida and in Alaska.  I suspect that's because Bush and
friends are oil men from Texas and they want money in their pockets, rather
than to develop cleaner and less environmentally dangerous sources.  Doesn't
Europe do much better in use of solar and wind power?  I saw lots of new,
modern windmills when I was in The Netherlands.

keets