Re: concerts

Yes, I went to John Mellencamp here in Boston last Thursday, and was frisked
for the first time in "manys".  This particular concert venue has also
invoked a new policy of checking tickets before fans even get to the gates.

By the way, the opening band, The Wallflowers played "Won't Get Fooled
Again" as their encore.

Peace,