RE: Music I've Listened To Since Thursday

The Who - Stages Box (Thanks Mark)Smithereens - God Save The SmithereensSmithereens
- Green ThoughtsJohn Lee Hooker - That's My StoryThe Who - PNC Center
2000Bitches Brew Complete - Miles DavisBob Dylan - Love and TheftJoe
far as my 2 cents on all of this.....I've always prided myself on being
an Independent on political issues (George Washington predicted that
political parties would eventually polarize the country-who needs
Nostradamus when you've got George, eh?), because I've always believed
that Republicans and Democrats are at times right on the money, and at
other times full of shit.   I think the best thing for this country right
now (and this list, for that matter) is to let the monikers of Democrat
or Republican dissolve into the air, and just be Americans for a while.
Jon