Re: Question/correction

Right now there are many emotions running rampant. One being that NYC
must rebuild its skyline. Fuck the skyline, from now on, we don't need
any more targets, nor try to force people into those rebuilt skylines.
Let's move on and use the much underutilized areas around the country.
Jeez Chrisssstttttt, it's all on the fucking internet. This is how we
don't make ourselves targets in the future... Maybe I'm over-reacting,
but we now how to think differently in the future.

magik ( someone who's lost a lifelong friend in the attack & an aunt,
thru disease, all in the same week)