Logan Airport

Jeff whines:

<<
 Here's some more information for your unusually large brain:  Quit the
 finger pointing at your fellow countrymen.  Get your head out of your ass
 and lay off my Senators and my city.

Not the all-knowing person you think I am - but thanks for the nice comments!
 As for the above - deal with the facts - Logan Airport was consistently
rated as one of the WORST for airport security in the last ten years!  That
was in every study the GAO and others did.  My father in law and other family
members are all airline people and I see all the details they do - and that's
how Logan was rated - every time!.

Sorry pal - your senators should have taken their job oaths more seriously
and done something to make Logan safer.  The Federal government has dropped
the ball so hugely on this it isn't funny.  This, of all things, should teach
you to never rely on the Federal government - take care of yourself!  They
cannot do everything, despite the chanted mantras of the liberals.

Sometimes reality is SO hard to deal with.  And bash away at Ohio's two
Republican senators for all I care - I do!

Greg Biggs/CVC