Re: bullshit politics and stupid statements

>As for the money in Congress - read a history book.  Every time the
>government has been motivated into war in our history a carte blanche bill
>was passed in Congress within days.  Wheels move much quicker when these
>idiots can finally see the light for the trees and things move a LOT faster
>than normal because of that.  This starts with our war on the Barbary
>Pirates in 1802, through the War of 1812, through the Mexican War, through
>the Civil War, Spanish-American War etc.
>
>Unless you choose to belive that ALL of these events were vast government
>conspiracies perhaps?????????

Not necessarily, but we are trying to achieve world peace these days (at
least according to the UN).

It's true that $$ and the War Powers Act (to move the wheels) are standard
in cases of war.  The question is whether a formal war is required in this
instance.  It seems retro in light of post WWII policies.  Is this going to
be a reversal?

keets