UNCASVILLE?

Alan McK (Hi Alan!!)  wrote:

> There is a single John Entwistle Band date up at http://www.pollstar.com,
 in Uncasville, CT<

Uncasville?  UNCASVILLE?  What kind of name is that!! ???

> The JEB plans to schedule two or three additional dates around this date,
in and around NY.<

YAY!!!!  Just what I needed!  Some live JAE music to look forward to.  Thank
you John!

> The JEB would also like to arrange a benefit show of some sort for the
terrorism victims, but this is still very much in the planning stages.<

Alan, Please feel free to contact me off list if there is anything I can do
to assist this cause.

Does anyone know if there is a change in the plans for the Yahoo! Awards
show next week that PT is supposed to perform at?  Is he still coming to
NYC?  Yikes that makes me nervous.  I was glad none of them were in NYC last
week, that is for sure.

I am NOT making light of the situation by not contributing to the rather
political atmosphere of the list at this time.  This WHO email is a place I
go to feel safe and not worry.  I am by no means ignoring or being
insensitive to the tragedy of the terrorist attacks on our country this
week.  The WHO are my biggest coping mechanisim.  I am just coping in my own
way.  My heart is indeed broken;  but I am trying to be optimistic about
whatever future events may unfold even though I feel dread in my soul.

jacqueline