Apology to group

I just wanted to apologize to this group and it's
members about the tirade regarding the London Blitz of
1940.

It wasn't the time nor the place to bring this up and
I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that I am
just as American as you are. Living here for almost 30
years now this is will always be my home.

I am ferociously loyal to both my home lands and like
the rest of you I sat down and cried as well these
part few days.

We have to stick together at all costs and hopefuly
not die together all too soon.

With love to those here and those that lost their
lives on Tuesday.

Dave & Corie...
xxx

=====