i wish i could listen to stern

In a message dated 09/13/2001 4:26:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> war
>
> Also the "third big war" part has been debunked. Really, you people should
> listen to Howard Stern.

I am a rabid stern fan and listened religiously when he was on here in new
orleans.  I wish i could be in on his discussions about this stuff.  i bet
it's classic.  i was actually on the air with him once- played a phony phone
call i made to cnbc and filled him in on dennis miller's negative comments
about him when i saw his stand-up.