bush's legitimacy

In a message dated 09/13/2001 4:26:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> The core of my being also protests against the injustice
> of circumventing the will of the people to make sure someone is in the
> office. That's wrong on every level.

despite your obvious disagreement with republican politics, all subsequent
re-counts in florida indicate that bush really did win.  The early reports of
bush losing florida certainly cost him as many votes as the butterfly ballot.
 The economy has nothing to do with him and you know it.  The downturn had
started at the end of clinton, and in the end, there isn't much the president
can do for the economy, anyway.  It is its own entity and little can be done
to control its ebbs and flows.  We agree on the Who but not on politics.