RE: RAAAAAAAAALLLLLFFF!!!

I said it was pretty ugly thoughts.

There was a young reporter on ABC that asked the question (and all the guys
put her down, of course).  It was about Air Force 1 being a target--she
correctly noticed that the story was logically full of holes, but she hadn't
the experience to figure why.  So then I watched MTV interview students
about their response to the attack, and I thought, "this is a whole
generation that doesn't know anything about the politics of war."  This
would never have slipped by kids in the late Sixties or early Seventies.
They were facing time in Viet Nam and they were up on the fine points.

keets