RE: World Trade

The thing is civilians WILL have to be killed here...there's no way around
it, unfortunately.  We've tried to use humane, justice system based ways
to get this guy and they haven't worked.  And provoked by an atrocious
action such as this, he brought it on them and THEY should want his blood
as much as we do.  Look at the end of WWII....I hate nukes as much as the
next guy, but the options were either kill thousands of Japanese to end
the war and save thousands of our OWN boys, or let the carnage continue.
Similar situation here.

Drew

Andreas J. Athans
UNH Chemistry Dept.