RE: World Trade

> I seriously doubt it will come to that. I'm thinking Afghanistan
> gives up Bin
> Laden, he goes on trial and is eventually executed, some military
> action is
> taken against (probably) a terrorist training camp to satisfy the
> (justified
> IMHO) bloodlust.
> So anyone losing sleep about WW III, go to sleep!

Oh, why stop there? There's a woman wearing a chador walking down the
street! Let's go throw rocks at her! I mean as long as we're "justified" in
thirsting for the blood of innocent people because of this tragedy let's
start killing all the Arabs we can get our hands on! They won't mess with us
again!

How about we get some brave volunteers to hijack some Arab planes and fly
them into buildings in Kabul? Whoops, I think this is where we came in.

-Brian in Atlanta