FW: Public Service Announcement in response to yesterday's tragedy.

To all of the lists that I frequent...
I received this list of numbers, that might be of some help...
If you know anyone who might benefit, it would be great if you can pass
these along..

**********

We are deeply saddened and horrified at yesterday's
shocking attack against our nation. Our hearts, thoughts
and prayers go out to everyone affected by this national
tragedy.

To join in support during this difficult time, we have
compiled a list of resources below for those seeking
information on loved ones or how you can help.

Sincerely,

Your friends at CoolSavings

                EMERGENCY RELIEF EFFORTS

To give blood:

--Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE to schedule an appointment with the
  American Red Cross near where you live.

--Visit www.nybloodcenter.org to donate blood in the
  New York area.

To donate money:

--The United Way
  Contribute to The September Eleventh Fund to help the
  victims of the attacks and their families and provide
  immediate support to established emergency assistance
  agencies. Call 212-251-4035.

--American Red Cross
  Call 1-(800) HELP-NOW

--Salvation Army
  1-(800) SAL-ARMY

                          AIRLINES

Friends and family who wish to check on passengers and
flights may call:
American Airlines, 1-800-245-0999
United Airlines, 1-800-932-8555

                     VICTIM INFORMATION

Red Cross WTC Victim Information: 212-604-7285
WTC AON Employees: 203-863-6380
WTC Morgan Stanley Employees: 888-883-4391
Pentagon Employees: 1-877-663-6772
Fire Department Employees: 718-999-2541
Police Department Employees: 718-677-8238

                  NEW YORK CITY HOSPITALS

St. Vincent's Hospital: 212-604-7285
Bellevue Hospital Center: 212-562-4141
Coler Memorial Hospital: 212-848-6300
Goldwater Memorial Hospital: 212-318-8000
Gouverneur Hospital D&TC: 212-238-7000

                     JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

The Justice Department's Office of Victims of Crime has set
up a phone line to provide information to families about
victims and about services for survivors and their rights:
1-800-331-0075