Re: kenny jones

In article <138.16a7b39.28cfc5f9@aol.com>,
    Sroundtable@aol.com  writes:

> [...]  I think the problem is
> that Jones live was so bland compared to keith (who wouldn't be) that it
> soured some people and gave the critics ammunition.

Ugh.  I'm kinda tired of hearing this.  I don't hear any blandness
when I listen to Concerts for Kampuchea or the other '79 boots that I
have.

The Keith comparison is pointless because he was one-of-a-kind.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!