kenny jones

Naturally- the band could never be the same after keith- but I think we would
all rather have Who with Jones than no Who at all.  Songs like Eminence Front
and You Better You Bet would never have been written.  I think the problem is
that Jones live was so bland compared to keith (who wouldn't be) that it
soured some people and gave the critics ammunition.  It's a shame that
happened, but again, that's one of the things I love about the Who: the
critics didn't always love them because they took big risks- not all of which
could possibly work.  Some of you saw them in the 80s with the large band
behind them- was it that bad?  when they toured last year did pete play a lot
of electric or did he do mostly acoustic?  i would be disappointed if they
tour next year and i had to watch pete stay on acoustic most of the time