A question and a couple of comments about the Albert Hall video

Last weekend I obtained my copy of the Albert Hall PPV show, thanks to my
sister who has Direct TV.  (If you don't have one and are interested, look
into getting the system with the TVIO gizmo, which is well worth the money.)

I was looking forward to seeing it, as when I saw The Who in August 2000 at
the Hollywood Bowl and Irvine, I was rather underwhelmed by the performance.
At the time I was going through a nervous breakdown and was leading up to
filing for divorce.  As a couple of people pointed out to me after:

(a)	I started taking "happy pills;"

(b)	I lost 60+ pounds, and;

(c)	Filed for divorce and moved out.

I was literally a zombie for more than a year.  Several months before seeing
The Who, I saw Springsteen.  I was also very disappointed by that concert
when I saw it in person.  However, when I saw the concert that HBO broadcast
(and the live album) I was blown away, and felt like a complete idiot for
not appreciating Springsteen when I saw him in person.  (Springsteen/Mad Max
haters please send your mail to Silvo Dante at the Bada! Bing! club in New
Jersey.  If he invites you on a boat trip with Paulie Walnuts to see Big
Pussy, you might want to make other plans.  Oh yes, your opinions are as
welcome as any from my soon to be former wife!!!!!!!)

However, having now seen the video twice, I was less than impressed by the
performance.  I'm thinking that perhaps the editing of the show perhaps left
something to be desired, as the flow of the show I felt was more than
interrupted by stream of guest "stars."  (Brian Adams, for the love of

Could someone who was actually there tell me if the songs were edited
completely out of order.  The song order was not a typical Who show.  Were
there a lot of interruptions for the filming?

Thanks!

BW Radley
bw@bwradley.org
Oh yes . . . in response to . . .