RE: Max Weinburg

Drew:

>Once again though, you saying MAX sucks is because he doesn't like someone
>you do (Keith) and likes someone you DON'T (Ringo).  Both were good
>drummers in their own rights so you can't say someone else sucks based
>solely on who their influences were.

Nope - said nothing like that.  I just noted old Mazy's opinion - that he's
in print as saying, about Keith Moon.  I never said that I don't like Ringo.
I LIKE Ringo!  He and Charlie Watts are in the same category for me:
non-flash and very steady.  Yes, I have air drummed to Ringo, just like I
have with Keith.  I've not said anything knocking either musician.  Not even
that idiot Max Weinburg.  I'm not sure if you're talking to me in your post
above, but if you are, go back and read what I said:  a quote and summary.
And if you forgot my summary, I'll repeat it:  Max Weinburg can go shit in
his hat.  He's guilty of what you are accusing me of - he said that Keith
Moon sucked and I'm willing to bet that he said that because he doesn't like
Keith.  So use  your closing statement in reference to Max, not to me.
Thanks.

Jim in Colo Springs