Re: The Who Aren't Popular Anymore - Who's To Blame?

The more interesting question (to me, anyway) is how can they get what they
want now?  It seems like they want (in this order):
- A civil relationship
- Money
- Fun
- Good art

I think they can have all 4.  The secret ingredient is respect for each
other and that means give The Ox his due.  Pump up the bass!  A groovy bass
line is what kicks the listener in the ass and makes them get up and move.
It shake the listener and makes the heart pound.  It makes them tap their
feet and is the driver that makes them hit the purchase button @ Amazon.com.
  It makes them put that CD in the player repeatedly and plunk down cash for
concert tickets bacause they want to feel The Ox's fingers make their spine
vibrate.

They can pick whatever lyrics or themes they want.  If it doesn't have a
fat, funky bass line it just ain't worth the trouble.

Jeff