RE: Fight!

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Debates and Sarah's Project
>
>> >  P.S.:  The "B" in Beatles sure doesn't stand for "Balls."
>>
>> But there are two (2) "C's" in Scott Schrade for _ _ _ _ !
>
>Continuously correct?

Cock stupid!  Englishboy called you a Cock!  Are you just gonna sit there
and take that????  What the hell Schrade?????
Come on boy, get off your ass and defend yourself!!!
Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight!

Ding-ding!
In Thiiiiis corna we have from that small toddlin' town, in the central
plains of the US, our very own CD Boot guru....Schhhhhradeee in
Aaaaaakronnnnnn!  And in this corna, looking very pale from lack of
sunshine, wearing the union jack trunks and singing "I want to hold your
hand" is Ennnnggglish Boy!

Kevin in VT
((any attempt to paint this as serious, will be met with a "you are an
(insert adjective)" statement.))