Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #234

At 21:18 5-9-01 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 9/5/01 6:32:15 PM, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:
>
><< Who music stands the test of time better than
>Beatles music. >>
>
>So why hasn't the Who made an Anthology CD yet.  Oh, and I'm sure it would be
>number 1 in the charts for 8 weeks too.

That's what I couldn't figure out either (why The Beatles still sell)! But
then again, today's world is ruled by Britney Spears and N-sync. I don't
understand that either. But the masses love them, so they *must* be the
best and greatest (like The Beatles, right?????????).

Cheers,

Bjxrn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"