Re: I swear.....the last one.

>Phew! www.pinballwizard.com Jon

The My Generation site is for the AARP magazine of the same name.  A friend
of mine had a copy and I had a look.  It's pretty cool for a senior's
mag--had articles about dealing with deafness from rock concerts and with
drug-related disabilities and other various concerns of aging boomers.
Heheh.  ;)

The Who's Next link looked to be a parking site--like somebody reserved the
domain name, but don't have a site up for it yet.  They may be just holding
it, hoping to sell to The Who or a whofan later on for big bucks.

For Pinball Wizard, your guess is as good as mine!

keets