Re: New Who

>Now is the time for them to do something to keep the momentum of MSG going.

Yup.  It would be great if they'd had a new album ready to go fairly soon.
I wonder if the events of recent weeks might change the tone from last
summer.  :)

>I've started a classic rock club at the school where i teach and people
>would be shocked at how many students are heavily into classic rock and the
>Who.

Did you start it this week?  Do you think interest has something to do with
the Concert for NYC or is it a general trend?

I saw a slogan somewhere this week that went "Give Me Back My Rock," and I
thought VH1's willingness to back such a big rock show was a sign that
they're seeing or maybe trying to start a movement in that direction.

keets