Re: New Who- an opinion

In article <d.1c36a090.29084f33@aol.com>,
    Sroundtable@aol.com  writes:

> Of course, some new Who stuff would be amazing and we would all get into it,

Would we?  I predict that no matter what they do as far as new
material, there will be bitching.  Jon Astley will probably be
selected to do the mixing.  That will generate enough bitching right
there.  Then there is the material itself.  The last two albums of
material have generated tons of bitching, mostly trying to lay the
blame on Kenney Jones, but in reality those albums are the way they
are because that's the way Pete wanted it.  Pete's demos don't sound
significantly different from what's on the album.

Personally, I'll take what I can get, but then again I don't have a
long laundry list of complaints regarding Face Dances or It's Hard.
Those were the albums they made after I'd become a fan, so they were
-my- albums in a sense and Kenney Jones was -my- drummer.  I happen to
like them, but otherw bitch and whine about both Kenney and those
albums to this day.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!