New Who- an opinion

Of course, some new Who stuff would be amazing and we would all get into it,
but it surely would be a catastrophe if there weren't any more Who tours.
After sat nite they have nothin to prove and don't need to make a new album,
but they definitely should tour for at least a couple more years as they
showed that they are still the world's greatest rock band even in their late
50s.  I gotta hand it to Pete for keeping in such good physical, musical, and
vocal shape.  He gave the greatest individual performance of the concert-
hands down.  The crowd responded to him like no one else there.  In fact- i
didn't notice the twin towers behind the who until after i saw it on tape
because I couldn't take my eyes off pete so i could see what he'd do next.